Thursday, September 29, 2005

Theatre of the mind

So, the theatre last night then to see my group's production of a Chorus Line, and excellent it was too. I don't know much about dancing having been primarily built for comfort, not the other, but I thought they kept in time brilliantly and did all the other dancey stuff that dancers do very well. What a critique...

I have a Zen calendar on my desk at work which proffers a different gem of wisdom per day. My favourite remains, "to do great work, a man must be very idle as well as very industrious". Well said. A lot of the sayings are about Buddhism and "the way", which I neither understand nor subscribe to, both states inextricably linked. I was once impolitely shown "the way" with an upright middle finger when I asked a Buddhist hot dog vendor to make me one with everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home