Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Venn?

I have decided, based on no real fact, that there is a direct correlation between how much I weigh, how much I spend, and how I feel about myself.
  • If I eat less, I am spending less money on snacking and that makes me feel good.
  • If I feel good about myself, I am inclined to eat less and therefore spend less.
  • If I spend less, it means I'm snacking less and that makes me feel good.

Understand?! Possibly a bucket of tripe, but it's worth giving a go.

To that end, I've started keeping a diary of all I am spending, but it doesn't make pretty reading. Unfortunately, I've had to fork out for things like football and drama subs this week. On Monday, I spent about £80 with nothing tangible to show for it at the end of the day. That's madness. To make ends meet, I may have to sell one of my livers (copyright Homer Simpson).

Here ends undoubtedly my most boring post to date. If I've pressed the wrong button and published this instead of deleting it, you have my sympathies and apologies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home