Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Strain of thought

I wanted to write, but was unsure exactly what would flow forth from my virtual pen. Indeed, I may erase this, but you would be none the wiser. For that very reason, I will leave this in, causing an apparent paradox so great that all paradoxes from now on will paradoxically appear logical, which is a paradox in itself. See what I mean?

There was a cheesy nightclub when I was at University called Paradox which was (and still is owing to a recent stag do visit) crap. It wasn't even crap in a cheesy way, although it was better than the Event which had foam parties, so classy it was. They used to water down the beer in an extremely unsubtle, near apocryphal way, although I always managed to leave mildly unsober before cabbing it back to Uni. I was never a big clubber and still prefer the late bar to a late club. I want to be able to hear when people insult my dress sense, not just be able to see their convulsions and maniacal laughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home